ZO Skin Health Daily Sheer Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 45 mL / 1.5 Fl. Oz
SkinKlinic, as an Authorized Retailer ZO Skin Health partner, offer:
- Complementary Esthetician Consultations
- 24/7 Ordering + Customer Support
- Free Shipping on all orders in the USA!
- 10% Back in Rewards
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS IN THE USA!
- Authorized ZO® Skin Health Retailer!
- 5 Star Customer Service
- Toll-Free Help 833-260-SKIN
- Guaranteed best prices on ZO® Skin Health!*
Non-greasy, quick drying sunscreen with a sheer matte finish offering broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB rays. Natural melanin shields skin from aging effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light. Water and perspiration resistant, this sunscreen delivers superior protection during outdoor activities while hydrating the skin to prevent dryness. Oxybenzone free. ZOX12™ Engineered with our exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12™ complex, our sunscreens help shield the skin from harmful infrared (IR-A) rays.
- Protects against UVA, UVB
- Provides additional protection against high energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 3%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Propanediol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Oil, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-8 Laurate, Fragrance, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Melanin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Ethyl Ferulate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, BHT, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Tocopherol, Disodium Uridine Phosphate.